Monday, May 11, 2009

Mom's Surprise Birthday Party


Thanks to everyone who attended moms surprise birthday party and everyone who wished her well for her birthday. It was a very special day!

As I was planning for this party, I was thinking it would probably be her last birthday... I wanted to give everyone a chance to spend time with her and shower her with love. But not only did we celebrate her life; but we gave thanks and honor to the Father for His many blessings and His healing in my mother’s life. It was truly a day to rejoice! I don’t know how many more birthdays mom will celebrate here on earth but I do know for now God has granted us more time together! Thank you Jesus!

Jeremiah 17:7 Blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence

No comments: