Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I WILL REJOICE

I will rejoice in the Lord my God, for His LOVE endures forever and He is faithful! I will praise you Lord for Your healing touch on my mother’s life. I will praise You Lord for your promises, I will praise You Lord for Your Mighty Hand and Your outstretched arm, I will praise You Lord because You are the One and Only True God and I want to serve you all the days of my life. I will praise you God because You are the Miracle Worker in so many ways, I will lift my hands to the heaven because of the joy You bring into my life, I will bow before You because You are worthy of my love and adoration, I will lay prostrate on Your Holy ground because of Your compassion and Your mercy and Your Grace. My God is a great and awesome God and I stand in awe of YOU, LORD!


Mom’s cancer decreased by 80-90%
Praise The Lord Oh My Soul!!!!!


To put it into perspective, mom’s cancer in her right lung was the size of a walnut; it’s now smaller then a pea. And Dr. K said that part may even be just scar tissue.

There is NO cancer found in her lymph nodes! All gone, not a trace to be found!

God does answer prayer…in our obedience to Him. I stand to testify that God hears our prayers and can perform such miracles. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.


As I think about my relationship with Jesus, how He has worked in my life; transformed me from the inside out. I could not imagine going through this life without Him. He gives me my strength and my hope. Actually I do remember a time without Him, it was miserable, depressing, I was lost. No Hope! Can you imagine having NO HOPE…I can’t even go there. I know I can get through anything because God has revealed Himself to me and His word is truth.

I pray that mom will continue to live her life for her Savoir. I pray that her faith will grow and produce nutritious fruit. I pray that she will grow in wisdom and knowledge, for the Spirit to be strong in her and that she will seek God in every part of her life. I look forward to her continued transformation. I pray that we all understand that what we do here on earth will determine our future. I pray that we take our role as Christians seriously. To take up the cross and follow Jesus no matter what the cost. He never said it would be easy only worth it!

Thank you for your prayers!

Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with his love,
He will rejoice over you with singing


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZUTt8XINPY&feature=channel_page

4 comments:

Jessica Mai said...

that is great news.. thank you for letting us know

Sharon said...

THANK YOU JESUS!! YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS LORD! THANK YOU FOR HEALING MY SISTER LORD! MARY JANE I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM CRYING AND REJOICING AT THE SAME TIME. THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR ANSWERING EVERYONES PRAYS! I LOVE YOU MARY JANE MAY THE LORD JESUS CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. LOVE SHARON

Anonymous said...

MaryJane, This is the best news. God is so good! Hope you had a wonderful birthday. With that kind of news how could you not.God still has lots of plans for you. I love you very much. Hope to see you at the family reunion. Love, Kathy Paradise

Donna said...

What wonderful news--and what a wonderful Lord we serve! Thanks for sharing. Donna Mulder